Link to apply: https://k7y.pl/s/KgDm4
Job city: ?
Type of job: Full Time (Salaried)
The Technical Recruiter will partner with The Hunt Group to define roles and implement staffing strategies to guarantee a qualified and diverse candidate pool. They will conduct interviews efficiently and professionally. The Recruiter will be part of a team responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop job descriptions by understanding the skills and background required, the impact on the role, the company culture and company mission, vision and values.
- Use expertise & experience in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire the right fit
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Expertise in Internet recruiting, sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, manage tactical sourcing strategies and provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Cold call, screen and qualify prospective candidates; manage interview and offer processes, conduct reference checks, make salary recommendations, and close candidates
- Continuous communication with hiring managers and senior management to ensure alignment with regard to staffing plans, candidate pipeline and achievement against hiring goals
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Elastic?s recruitment efforts
- A keen sense of humor and an innate tendency to inject levity to the job
- Make your job & sense of urgency seem easy
– 2+ years of proven technical or engineering recruiting experience
– Demonstrated success recruiting in a volume hiring environment for Technical, Sales and G&A roles for an early stage start-up
– Experience sourcing candidates through networking, LinkedIn, social media, University relations, etc.
– Self motivation, strong time management, and organization skills
– Ability to provide strong consultative skills to client (hiring managers) and work in a team environment
– Proven organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
– Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
– Proficiency with Word, Excel, Google Docs, LinkedIn