Link to apply: https://k7y.pl/s/eMZhx
Job city: Plymouth
Type of job: Full Time (Salaried)
Senior Manager – Design Assurance
QiG Group, located in Blaine, MN is seeking a Sr. Manager, Quality. The primary purpose of this position is to provide leadership and decision making to assure organizational compliance to defined company quality systems, International regulatory requirements, industry standards and customer requirements. This position will lead and support quality improvements to create or improve upon business and manufacturing processes.
Essential functions/activities include:
- Incorporates Lean initiatives in support of overall group production, optimization, and quality initiatives.
- Actively engages with internal and external customers and suppliers to resolve technical issues.
- Investigates, identifies and executes cost effective solutions to various technically related non-conformance problems so that the customers? needs are satisfied; directs, plans and implements a comprehensive quality system designed to improve product quality and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provides ongoing communications and support to BU Vice President toward attainment of Business Unit and GB objectives.
- Provide Quality Assurance leadership and partner with R&D organization to efficiently and effectively develop and commercialize new products.
- Assures the safe and robust functional performance of all products launched.
- Facilitate compliance to internal and external requirements during the development and commercialization of new products in order to achieve rapid product introduction.
- Establishes and manages departmental strategic and tactical plans. Additionally this function establishes and manages budget to support the site.
- Acts as Management Representative to ensure that quality system requirements are effectively established and maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor?s degree in Engineering